Monday, April 16, 2012

pimped up blogs and cars..

I just tried to pump up my blog. Yep this one. Failed miserably. Don't know how to. It's not for lack of effort. I just think blogs were about sharing thoughts no- I mean we could
All hire someone to make our blogs super super fancy right? But I blog to share. Only that. Not to impress. Why has everything we do become competitive? Why do I even want to win or be nominated for anything? Why did I pimp up my car? It's all for show. It really is lol. Shameless show. Some women have drivers or gold and lots of
Children. I have my car and my ....hair. LOL.
But I won't pimp up this blog. Honestly I gotta keep something pure. ... Dont I???

Oh no....!! now I'm thinking about how I can pimp up this blog.sigh.why can't we all just be happy with average??!!!:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger xamel1975 said...

Keep it as it is. It's easy on the eye and doesn't take forever to load. Trust me.

As long as you can send your thoughts and ideas to your reader, that's good enough.

I pimped up my blog with templates and what not and it takes forever to load.

Stick to K.I.S.S. :)

April 16, 2012 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger nadiya said...

LOL.. I think it's fine as is. I would second xamel1975. it's the contents that matter.. BUT should you wish to change...

FIRST go to your 'dashboard'

It would display your blog with the option of 'New Post' and on the same line it also has other options such as 'edit posts', 'comments', 'settings', 'design' etc...

SECOND click on 'DESIGN' which will give u the options of 'Page Elements', 'Edit HTML' and 'Template Designer'.

THIRD click on 'Template Designer' then choose whatever layout you want for the blog and when you click on it, you get automatic previews of your blog with the design.

Once you made your choice. The FINAL step is to click 'Apply to Blog' button located at the top right of the page your seeing.


Hahaha.. But of course your blog is fine as is :) and I am just easing your mind with the knowledge that you CAN 'pimp' it up if you want to.

April 17, 2012 at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home