Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Meeting the fans

Yesterday I organized a buka puasa and Schocolates tasting for my fans and followers on twitter.

It was fabulous. Met all 25 of them and they were so great to meet. I even met some of their mums and kids and we all had chats and ate alot of food at delicious..:-)

I loved doing it and I think I will do it more often. After so many years in this industry I want to give back and thank my fans.
Some of them yesterday told me they have been watching me on tv since they were 7 years old.. And are now in their twenties. It's shocking and I feel very humble... And a tiny bit old hahahaha

Raya is here.. At last.. And I hope for forgiveness and to forgive.. After all that's what raya is about.. Besides appreciation and realization...:-)

Selamat hari raya.. And I'll be back on red fm next Wednesday...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home